Friday, November 30, 2012

17 Very Short Stories. -6-

-6-

--What jeans should I wear?
-- I dunno. The white ones.
-- The white ones make my ass look like an elephant.
-- Wear the leggings, then.
-- Do you think he'll even notice? I mean, does he even know I exist?
-- He's got to know. You sent him that playlist.
-- Yeah, but does he know, know? Or are we just all buddies?
-- No, wear the leggings. They're a lot better.
-- You know that guy in our chemistry class?
-- The basketball player?
-- Yeah. He has the hots for you.
-- Not my problem.
-- Why not? He's cute. His dad has a Mercedes.
-- You want to go to homecoming in a guy's dad's Mercedes?
-- You bet. Better than the old boat of a Chevy my brother drives.
-- Is he still with that girl?
-- Tiffany? Yeah, they're still together. She puts out, you know.
-- Ugh. Gross.
-- Totally.